Sunday, August 8, 2010

A laborious day…

Actually house-builds already is a laborious venture, but there are days, there became dearest one…
There we beside an existing house build and the distance for a division of property are too small establish we the house in the “residential property” (as normally also with double or terraced houses one makes) for it need one a “utilizable value appraisal” from an expert. That calls me today and states I must a layout plan with the drawn in garden portions of the municipality approve let!?!
I telephoned then all day long and my notary as well as a civil geo meter and several people, who have even a house in the property say that that are not correct! Also my municipal office says that they cannot approve anything, because there is to approve it to there nothing! Now I must convince either my expert or look for a new… aaaarrrg!
Around today also still which constructional to posts I hang the sketches of Ergdgeschoss and upper floor on, those wanted I for a long time posts: -)
Supplement: The ground floor I updated, in the upper floor tunes the furnishing not yet completely and the small 14m ² - room becomes the parents bedroom.

No comments: