Thursday, May 3, 2007

Heat pump permission 2.Teil

Thus I hope that am in such a way correct, I straight our Ansuchen to the post office brought. I am by the way Kerstin, if someone should be surprised at the something other write style;)

After we visited all neighbours on weekend, we have everything which we not to have found to announce itself to 3 days time given to us. We have everything, where we did not know whether them a well have a notification into the post office box thrown.

On Wednesday I was then on the municipality Himberg and have Fr. Karlseder asked us the owner data to the plot numbers to determine.

In addition it is to be said that we have a completely mad building paper in Himberg. Hrn. Ruzak and Fr. Karlseder so far already often supported us with helpful information, THANKS.

On the next day fetched I registered the data 4 x then as copying exercise into our submitting documents. Caution-half I settled the expressions of the municipality, who white whether my writing is legible enough.

And now we wait for feedback the district captain shank.

No comments: