Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bad messages at the current volume

Yesterday Christian has to communicate me called around me that our Installateur does not think itself the assembly capable of of our shower cup! We want a snail shower!
On the one hand it is naturally bad for us, if our Installateur cannot install the shower cup, but I find it mad, if someone can admit that one cannot somewhat. Better clarify that before than afterwards blöd look.

Anyhow, I, Austrotherm thought no problem know reliably a Installateur in our proximity. of those he, the kit comes for the snail shower. It can supplied in each size individually. I experienced that also only, when I inquired at the company after reference objects in our proximity. Hrn. degree well-being very fast (usually within hours) with all our requests dealt.

Today I received an answer from him, found he a Installateur from Knittelfeld, which can make the installation. I love my homeland that however the Installateur is to come from this corner of our country???? Well nothing costs inquiries.

No comments: